Welcome to REIN force measuring equipment / REIN Kraftmessgeräte, Germany
Our product range covers the complete spectrum of force measurement technology including electronic force transducers.
The focus is on the innovative construction of individual devices and small series according to customer requirements, as well as workshop testing devices and prototypes for mechanical engineering.
Johann Rein Kraftmessgeräte was founded in 1947 by the experienced engineer Johann Rein. The company was located at Langestr. 13 in Bad Urach. Mechanical and optical force gauges were manufactured for checking material testing machines. The product range was expanded in 1970 to include hydraulic force gauges and force introduction parts. In 1996, we received the Innovation Award of the Foundation of the Kreissparkasse Reutlingen for the development of a micrometer testing device for checking the measuring force on all common micrometers.
At the turn of the year 2001, we moved our company headquarters to Laichingen into our new production hall. At the same time, we changed our name to Steffen Rein Kraftmessgeräte, who has continued to run the company in the 3rd generation since 1998.
Product overview of our force gauges
Mechanical force measuring devices
- Force gauges from 1 kN to 1000 kN for tensile and compressive forces for checking material testing machines according to DIN EN ISO 376 class 2
- Spring force gauge from 10 N to 1000 N for tensile and compressive forces for checking material testing machines according to DIN ISO EN 376 class 2
- Micrometer test device for checking the measuring force
- Small force gauge type KKM for small forces up to 25 N
- Tension-compression force gauge type ZDK
- Manual force gauges type ANF up to 500 N
Hydraulic force gauges
- Hydraulic load cells up to 1000 kN pressure
- Hydraulic load cells up to 600 kN pressure with centre hole
- Hydraulic load cells up to 500 kN tension
- Hydraulic load cells in special design according to customer requirements
- Hydraulic clamping force gauges for vises up to 100 kN
- Hydraulic clamping force gauges for 3-jaw chucks up to 300 kN
- Dowel pull-out testing device
Electronic force measuring instruments
- Electronic hand force measurement instruments up to 2500 N
- Electronic force sensors from 10 N to 1 MN
- Tensile force transducer according to DIN EN ISO 376 up to 10 MN class 05
- Compressive force transducer according to DIN EN ISO 376 up to 15 MN class 05
- Test adapter
- Pressure force application
- Spherical shell and ball nut
- Tie rods